Re: [NTLK] Poker easter egg?

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 04:19:28 EST

on 11/26/02 3:01 AM, Scott Clitheroe at scott_at_clitheroe.ca wrote:

> I read with some interest that there is a poker game easter egg on 2.x Newts.
> I also read that there is a package you can install that allows you to gain
> access to this easter egg. I tried searching the Newtontalk archives, but I
> can't find any reference to which package this might be. www.unna.org isn't
> exactly user friendly in cases like this, either. Does anyone know which
> package I'd need, and is it worth installing?

If you have Quick Figure or Quick Figure Works, type the following into a
cell:
=buildContext(@830):open ()

Or

=buildContext(@830):open ()

The first (I think) is the poker game, and the second is a solitaire game. I
have no idea how to play either of them, but they are in my copy of QFW. :-)

--
Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side.