Re: [NTLK] Clear Casing - ebay

From: This Old Newt (rich_at_thisoldnewt.net)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 07:31:06 EST

On Monday, November 25, 2002, at 12:10 PM, Newtvana wrote:

> People sell 'information' on e-bay all the time. The guy is being
> completely up front with what the auction is about.

Ugh I cant help my self....hmmmnnnnnn....muuuust
poooost.....hhhhmmmmmmnnnnn

He aint selling info, he is digging for venture capital.

If he can't pull it off its egg everywhere.

Using someone elses pictures is kinda misleading. IMHO

I am not saying he is not putting on his best effort. Just a bit
misleading.

Rich

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html