Re: [NTLK] A little fun

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 09:11:56 EST

À (At) 9:04 -0500 26/11/02, Eric L. Strobel écrivait (wrote) :
>This is a GREAT idea!!! If we get a scanned one, perhaps we could all spend
>a few bucks and FedEx them to Steve at MacWorld SF on the day of his
>keynote! (If anyone knows the address, that is...)

Umm, Fedex the card. I start to really like the idea. I checked, all
I have in my original MP2K box is the AppleCare (then called
AppleAssurance card). I'd love to print the original registration
card if someome puts it on the web.

We should all put the serial # of our units on these cards.

Paul

--
NPDS: http://newton.kallisys.net:8080/
Apache: http://www.kallisys.com/