Re: [NTLK] ANN: SER-001

From: Martin Joseph (marty_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 12:37:34 EST

On Tuesday, November 26, 2002, at 09:28 AM, Doug Parker wrote:

> Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 16:49:55 -0500
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] ANN: SER-001
> From: Bruce Guthrie <bmgu3_at_chartermi.net>
>
>> Please listen to this man. The screws I have worked perfect,
>> so do as he says,period. Make sure they are snug, but do
>> remember you may have to go in from time to time to tighten them

<snip>

I personally don't think you'll ever need to retighten them... They
aren't going anywhere. The rotational force of connecting/unconnecting
is not going to loosen the screws because the board isn't actually
moving.

I have only opened my Newton ONCE in the 5 1/2 years since I bought my
MP120(then a 2000 then an emate...), and I hope to not have to open it
too soon.

Marty

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html