Re: [NTLK] A little fun

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 14:25:04 EST

on 11/26/02 5:32 PM, Eric L. Strobel at fyzycyst_at_comcast.net wrote:

> The idea was to arrange to 'flood' them on one particular day (or as close
> as possible). I was just speculating that it would be neat if they could
> somehow be delivered to SJ at MacWorld SF (ideally during the keynote)...

I see it now--a truck pulls up. It unloads its load, and everybody starts
asking what's going on. The press hears. It leaks that this whole truck load
is registration cards from "new" users of the Newton. The buzz goes across
the floor. SJ's keynote is drowned out by the buzz. He asks what's going on,
hears the truth..... Slick, real slick.... ;-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland