Re: [NTLK] A little fun

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 19:10:11 EST

What needs to be done is that all the cards are mailed
to a single individual, then this individual will mail
the cards individually from a single location so that
they all arrive at more or less the same time!
Preferably someone close to where they are to be
ultimatly delivered so that the US Postal service only
takes a single day to deliver.
Ed
Web/Gadget Guru

--- Willytmailboy_at_aol.com wrote:

> I am one of the Newton users in the UK, & so I can't
> easily fedex a reg form
> to steve, could we organise some way that makes it
> possible to do this
> including the people from abroad? Also can you not
> ask for them to be
> delivered on a specific day, to a specific person,
> at what ever address?
>
> Mike

=====
"Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can't see where it keeps its brain."
 - Mr. Weasley - Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.