[NTLK] Shreve Systems

From: Steve Tedder (teasip_at_cox.net)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 20:30:23 EST

I've been off-list for a week so this topic may have been mentioned,
but I do have a new item. Shreve Systems is calling it quits, and
dumping a lot of Apple stuff on their website, including Newton-related
items. They listed the 2100 serial adapter for $10, and I called them
up to order one. They said that someone called up and bought every one
they had. Look for them to show up on eBay soon! He also said they have
some 130's in nearly new condition for $99. (The $79 ones on the web
site are gone.) Check it out.

--
Steve Tedder
Ah, the life of a frog. That's the life for me! --Bart Simpson