Re: [NTLK] OT: Typing vigorously was: Can I play MP3s on a MP2001?

From: Jeffrey M. Swiger (n8noe_at_comcast.net)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 21:05:05 EST

Will;
        Listen Close, This is Reality Speaking, Take a DEEP BREATH, and Walk
away from
The Keyboard, Slowwwwly... Sloooowwwwwly!!.... Another DEEEEP
Breath... Thats Good!..
Turn your Stereo off, Listen only to the Hard-Drive whine.... Forget
the PRETTY pictures you
see, there only in you mind!.... There aren't any Dragons........
First there is a Mountain, then there is no mountain then there is.
Caterpillar
Sheds his skin to find a butterfly within....

> One prozac + codeine cough syrup+ ambien and the keyboard starts
> undulating, the keys come up to meet my fingers on mere thought
> command. The monitor seems to be as if waves on the oceans are ebbing
> and flowing across it WOW this is WEIRD.
>
> Will
>>

> --

They Call you Mello Yellow?.....

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html