[NTLK] Newt 128bit WEP and Airport

From: Douglas Loftus (loftus_at_mjmcreative.com)
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 10:23:55 EST

After talking to my IT admin, we think we have discovered the source of my
problem with my Orinoco Gold WiFi card getting into our network. We believ=
it is that the 128 bit encryption isn't compatible with the 48 bit that
AirPort uses. =20

So my question is HAS ANYONE HERE SUCCESSFULLY CONNECTED TO AN AIRPORT
NETWORK USING THE ORINOCO GOLD?

Thanks to those folks who responded with suggestions earlier.
--=20
Douglas Loftus
MJM Creative Services
71 5th Avenue
NY NY 10003
646/230.5235 Direct
212/924.7070 Switchboard
loftus_at_mjmcreative.com

This transmission is confidential and intended solely for the person or
organization to whom it is addressed. =A0It may contain privileged and
confidential information. =A0If you are not the intended recipient, you may
not review, copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. =A0If you
have received this transmission in error, please notify me immediately by
e-mail and delete the original message.=20

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html