Re: [NTLK] Voice of reason

From: b e n w e l l s|headwerkx (headwerkx_at_iprimus.com.au)
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 11:30:07 EST

>> Creating harmony, not discord and animosity, will increase the chances
>> of something good coming out of this action.

> This is interesting. I didn't think that this would be the
> equivalent of giving Apple the finger, but rather a little surprise
> to remind them that we still care.

Exactly. Just letting Apple know we're still here is enough. I don't think
sending in a heap of registration cards will cause some great rift between
Apple and the Newton community (not that there's any real connection these
days). Maybe storming the stage during his keynote and covering him in green
slime would, but a bit of extra mail, no way.

At best it'll amuse the people at Apple. At worst it'll be simply ignored,
or confuse the registration data entry people.

Ben.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html