Re: [NTLK] Frozen Newton Casing

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 14:58:28 EST

Here's one I sent to Ferdi, 9/4/2002...
---------------
Ferdi,

1. There is 'NO' Titanium Apple Newton MP2000 pen, you shouldn't use false
advertisements.

2. Acknowledge those who have announced and developed the 'other color'
backlights before you did.

3. Offer Newton stuff on Newtontalk at reasonable prices, that helps lower
costs to current and new users and keeps the community alive and well.

4. I run a business(not newton related), I don't overcharge, I don't
mislead, and I don't bad-mouth other competitors, customers should do that.

5. Since you're cordial, thank you for selling Newton stuff, but I disagree
with how you sell Newton stuff, therefore I will continue to inform
newtontalkers of their options.

6. Keep on Newtin', especially in the cold North, keep yourself and your
Newts. warm.
>Its nice to know that there are newton users out there that without a
second thought will work to ensure that those most dedicated to the newton
platform are offended. This is a great way to keep the community alive.

!ooW %-)
Pres. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live Body.
www.lanug.org

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html