Re: [NTLK] Voice of reason

From: Kenton A. Hoover (shibumi_at_marchordie.org)
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 15:11:59 EST

On the other hand it's like CPR -- you can't do anymore harm if the patient is
already dead. And as an expanding product, Newton can't be much deader. Every
broken screen is one step closer to complete entropy.

However, if I were Apple I wouldn't be all that interested in entering an
already over-subscribed PDA market. Might want to make a stab at the combined
PDA/cellphone market though.

--On Wednesday, November 27, 2002 11.01 -0500 James Elliott

--
| Kenton A. Hoover                        |                        |
| Private Citizen                         |        +1.415.850.5924 |