Re: [NTLK] FlashRAM card prices...

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Thu Nov 28 2002 - 03:59:25 EST

on 28-11-2002 9:26, Robert Benschop at rbenschop_at_euronet.nl wrote:

> Davis was selling 32 MB for $ 50 not that long ago (he's sold out now
> though)

Sorry, that wasn't even a typo anymore.

Davis had to be Davis, but I just checked and I was wrong and it wasn't
David either!

It was John Goggan and all of his 32 MB cards are sold out now.
But he recently posted on the list that he still has 8 MB cards for sale,
don't remember the price but his prices all always fair.
I got three 32 MB cards from him and they were delivered fast and all in
good condition.

His email address is jgoggan_at_dcg.com

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html