Re: [NTLK] how can an OMP be used

From: Steve Weyer (weyer_at_kagi.com)
Date: Thu Nov 28 2002 - 05:39:46 EST

> Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 20:39:41 -0600
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] how can an OMP be used
> From: John Acuff <jacuff1_at_earthlink.net>
>
> I use mine all the time for reading ebooks. I'd love to see some more
> books become available besides just what's on UNNA. If anybody has any
> good links for books, please post them. I also use my Newt quite a bit
> for "to do" lists.
> Since I've only been playing with these neat machines for a short
> while, I'm sure I'll find even more uses as time goes on.

it is possible to use Newt's Cape (1.x version) on OMP to create Newton
books from HTML documents in Notepad or Inbox.

of course, memory is quite limited (so books are limited in size)
and there's no direct internet access (though if you had some kind of email
access, it used to be possible to use an email proxy to browse -- slowly).

--
Steve
  weyer_at_kagi.com