Re: [NTLK] Updates to Raissa, NHttpLib and MAD Max

From: Eckhart Koeppen (eck1000_at_gmx.net)
Date: Thu Nov 28 2002 - 13:28:25 EST

On Thursday, November 28, 2002, at 12:15 , Jon Glass wrote:

> Do I need a new version of MAD Newton in extensions? If so,
> where is it? The StuffIT archive has only the MAD Max package. Yes, I
> downloaded the NHTTP lib package onto my Newton.

You definitely need to install the new MAD Max.pkg and MAD
Newton.pkg packages. They should both be in the .sit file, I just
checked... The symptoms you describe sound very much like the codec
is not installed. The new MAD Newton.pkg is about 164k in size,
roughly double the size of the old package.

Eckhart

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html