Re: [NTLK] TiBook Paint Part 2

From: Mark Ross (markr13_at_comcast.net)
Date: Thu Nov 28 2002 - 22:09:10 EST

Actually, paint should stick quite well to the Newton skin. The rubber
is likely to be quite porous.

>Looks damn cool, would it paint straight on? I have a hard time
>imagining any kind of paint sticking to a 2x00's fleshy rubbery bits.
>Still worth getting just to touch up my PbG4.
>
>Actually, it's struck me just lately how very much this rubbery stuff
>reminds me of the psion 5, and then I remembered that I always
>preferred the metal finish of the 5mx. It'd be nice to have a newt like
>that.
>
>Then again, a metal finish would scratch tellingly. But if I had a pot
>handy... <thoughts ramble off into the sunset>
>
>On Thursday, Nov 28, 2002, Matt Binkowski scribbled:
>

>> I just found one that's much better than the first link i sent. This
>> actually has both colors (light and dark grays) for sale in a kit.
>>
>> http://www.tipaint.com/
>>
>> matt

Mark Ross
markr13_at_comcast.net

Need a Screen Protector to keep your Newton in tip top shape?
Go to <http://www.NuShield.com> for NuShield screen protectors.
Don't leave your Newt Naked!

For a limited time: Clear 2X00 films!

Phone/Fax/Voicemail: (530) 678-5513