Re: [NTLK] GEM's advertising...

From: David Golden (ikondave599_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Nov 28 2002 - 23:14:11 EST

Hey... remember what Woody Allen said; masturbation is sex with someone
you love. But seriously ladies and germs, lighten up and let GEM have a
little fun. I used to work in advertising as an art director and I can
tell you that the main function of any ad is to be noticed. The fact
that we're all sharing our opinions tells me that he has succeeded
quite nicely.

Now I'm going to head back to the fridge for my first turkey sandwich!

Dave

*snip*

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html