Re: [NTLK] ANN: That's all folks!! (SER-001)

From: John Acuff (jacuff1_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Nov 28 2002 - 23:37:57 EST

On Thursday, November 28, 2002, at 01:23 PM, Bruce Guthrie wrote:

> Ever hear of copy rights?
>
> As a photographer, all my photos are in fact copy righted, hence
> means the same for the SER-001 unit. So unless you can talk David into
> making more of these little gems, understand time is money, money is
> power and if you don't have the money you have no power. Okay so that
> is
> a line but He put alot time effort work and testing, and now you want
> him to say here ya go take my work and plajerize it.

Yes, I've heard of copyrights. Did I once say anything about stealing
his idea? Or "plajerize"ing it? No, I did not! If you read my second
posting on this subject, you would see that I brought up the possible
option of selling individuals who would like to try to make their own,
the rights and plans to make one of these for their own personal use
and not for resale. Or the possibility that someone would be able to
produce these and pay him a royalty on each one sold. Of course there
are those who are happy to maintain the status quo, as long as they are
among the "haves", and not the "have-nots". I gather that you sir, are
among the "haves"?
John

"Got Newt!"

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html