Re: [NTLK] Newton R & D

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Fri Nov 29 2002 - 02:23:44 EST

Sounds like a good idea,
Maybe we should first support Mr. PCB man in continuing/finishing his new
project for intelligent Newton clock speed switching.
As an electronic engineer who has been through the whole process from design
up to the final PCB production I know very well how much effort in time and
money it costs to produce a nice circuit on PCB like the SER-001.
Thats why I highly appreciate what Mr. PCBman has done for the SER-001.

Johannes

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html