Re: [NTLK] Ferdi has taken his defensiven.

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Nov 29 2002 - 09:19:38 EST

------------------
>Say, did anyone else get a message like this from Ferdi? (Given the=20
>number of people he's put off on this list, I was wondering if he had to
send out form letters...)

I haven't got this one, yet. Besides, he sends me worse stuff than this.
:-P
------------------
> "No worries Brian,
>
> You will definiltly be excluded when (not if) my project gets
>off the ground.

Whoa! He's 'keeping' the rights to 'his project'??? The actual source is
only his???
------------------
> Grow up. over 400 positive feedback on ebay what can you say
>for yourself except critisism.

As of 11/29/02, 05:00 PST., 375 feedback, 6 neg., lots of feedback from
low-feedback buyers/sellers and 'sunglass' ebayers.

!ooW %-)
Pres. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live Body.
www.lanug.org

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html