Re: [NTLK] OT: first gen PPC macs

From: David M. Ensteness (denstene_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Nov 29 2002 - 16:34:13 EST

I would have to look it up but I will for you if it will help
something. The quick and easy reference for me is the back of my 7.6
box that states which Macs can use it and which can't, several are '030
Macs but still can't because they aren't considered 32-bit clean which
I understand to mean 32 bit internal and external. I will browse around
for a URL for you.

David

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html