Re: [NTLK] Katarina loves GEM-I SURE DO!

From: Katarina Gubler (bubbles9413_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 29 2002 - 18:09:03 EST

My idea is this...bad karma comes back at you and that's exactly my point to Ferdi....
I am who I state to be and that's that. Ask anyone who has purchased anything from me....they paid ME and not GEM not Robin Brown, but ME. Thanks for your post Ferdi! LOL-I guess you are trying to get the attention off of yourself, but I still hold true to what I said, what goes around comes around and now you are trying to smear me....you will get what you deserve eventually. That was a real clever move, one that any circus idiot can pull off.
I believe the owner of this list has already banned emails like this and is going to be very upset that you have just gone against what it is that he has asked us not to do. Which is why I emailed you off list and it should've been left off list. This is not the type of thing this list is made for.
Kat-
 Ferdi Ozguner <fozguner_at_ualberta.ca> wrote:Got this email from Kat.