Re: [NTLK] Why emails and not Forums?

From: Dave Christensen (dc623_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Nov 29 2002 - 18:23:16 EST

And if it were a forum, I probably wouldnt be reading it.
HTML based web-groups are way too slow and inconvient over
my 22k dial up, and completely unusable on my newton.

I dont have time to sit and go to a web site every day and
read whats new. This way its all in front of me. Try the
comp.newton [?] hierarcy on Usenet for more of a forum
discussion.

my $0.025 USD cents

-Dave

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html