[NTLK] Sticky keys....

From: Katarina Gubler (bubbles9413_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 29 2002 - 19:06:37 EST

Well, you can all insert your jokes here:

But, I have one particular sticky key on my Newton keyboard which is why I was looking for another because it is just so annoying. Well, I searched on the internet and I found a lone article on sticky keys and how to fix them, so I thought I would pass it on to the rest of you. I don't know if the system will work, but it is worth a shot! I will try it as soon as I have th 2 hours they claim you will need, but if anyone else has this dilemma and tries it, please share if it went well. Or, if anyone has any other wonderful ideas as to how to clean my one sticky key, please feel free to share because it drives me crazy!!!

 http://computing.net/howto/simple/keyboard/

PS, this is for a laptop keyboard, but I figure the same principles could be applied to a regular keyboard, if I'm wrong, please let me know!

Kat-