Re: [NTLK] Four new fans in Calgary

From: James Elliott (james.elliott_at_newted.org)
Date: Sat Nov 30 2002 - 00:16:01 EST

We came really close to that here in Oxford. My 120 prompted another
guy to buy one, and a friend of my brother had a 2x00 for work. Then
two friends of mine picked up an OMP and a 130. Unfortunately, the
guy with the 120 moved, the 2x00 had to go back to the company, the
OMP didn't meet expectations (it was advertised as H1000, so he
thought it was somewhere between the 130 and 2000), and the 130 came
with some damage, so he sent it back. After all that, I'm the only
Newt user in town again.

-James

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html