[NTLK] FS - upgraded Newton 2000 $85 shipped

From: Tom W. (thenortherner_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Sat Nov 30 2002 - 00:52:21 EST

I am selling my Newton 2000 which has been upgraded to 2100 as well as some
accessories:

All prices US$
Newton 2000 (no memory cards or slot covers) $85 (shipped to continental
North America)
That comes with a power adaptor and battery which holds unknown charge. Has
door and body is in nice condition. Screen is nice and I have been using a
screen protector. The stylus is not original but is one designed for the
2000's stylus holder.

Other items:

serial port dongle $25 shipped
working 2000 battery holds a good charge $25 shipped
battery cage (to hold regular AAs) $25 shipped (I just paid approximately
$40 for it two months ago)
Newton keyboard $47 shipped

I would like to give whoever buys the Newton first dibs on the other stuff.
Will consider discount on package offers. Offers welcome. Don't feel
offended if I don't respond to lower offer.
Please e-mail me.
ebay id: the_bear99 (over 500 positive feedback)

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html