[NTLK] DragNDrop Names

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Sat Nov 30 2002 - 05:24:21 EST

This is probably one of the coolest utilities on the Newt, but there's just
one problem, it's very US centric.

If I enter any info in this I have to screw up Dutch address formatting and
after that still edit it in Address Access.

Would there be any developer out there that could change it to Dutch
formatting, you would have my eternal gratitude and of all of the Dutch
Newton users, and whatever fee you charge for it of course.

I know that Laurent looked at it once when the routine of DragNDrop Names
was used for GeekSafe 1.1

To Illustrate my problem here are examples of different text formatting:

US address format:

John Johnson
2811 North Eagle Road
Newtontown, MD 20876

Dutch address format:

John Johnson
North Eagle Road 2811
2087 BN Newtontown

So the name of the road first and the number after,
postal code first (consisting of 4 numbers a space and 2 letters)
and town last.

It seems that the two letters of the postal code are the biggest problem,
DragNDrop Names think it's the name of the state of course.

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html