Re: [NTLK] Newton fund

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Sat Nov 30 2002 - 10:33:11 EST

on 30-11-2002 3:50, hal9000x at hal9000x_at_mac.com wrote:

> I hope this was more or less meant tongue in cheek. I wrote about the
> Newton Fund & I already support the community. I have purchased the
> UNNA CD's and paid my $30 dollar membership fee to Grant for the Newted
> community sometime ago. But if it makes you happy I'll buy a t-shirt ;)

There was nothing personal intended, just an observation of the fact that
people in general are quick to state that they will support. But the fact
that Victor still hasn't sold all of his t-shirts after maybe three quarters
of a year, (?) doesn't make sense.

So either people are stating things they don't actually do in reality,
or Victor produced a lot more t-shirts than I thought...

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html