Re: [NTLK] Virtual Intern (Was: Unsubscribing)

From: Randy & Cheyanne (charan_at_centurytel.net)
Date: Sat Nov 30 2002 - 14:22:01 EST

On Saturday, November 30, 2002, at 12:12 PM, <eroadies_at_mindspring.com>
wrote:
> It was re released as freeware by the developer after some bug fixes
> and some
> committed people followed up a couple of years ago, I believe this was
> chronicled on smaller.com

Larry

I just did some searching with google and found the smaller.com
discussion of VI but can't find a site to download the freeware
version. The smaller.com discussion sort of fades away without actually
refering anyone to a site. Any ideas?

thanks,

Randy

  "The power of accurate observation is commonly called
  cynicism by those who have not got it." -- G.B. Shaw

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html