[NTLK] Newton Backup Express

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Sat Nov 30 2002 - 16:36:54 EST

So I thought, why not give NBE a try, we're never too old to learn and it
made the backup perfectly, apart from the fact that I didn't specify the
backup location beforehand and now it turns out that it's in an invisible
folder called 'TheVolumeSettingsFolder' on the root.
(I already made a second backup WITH a location specified and it's perfectly
visible)

The questions: does anybody know if I can delete this
'TheVolumeSettingsFolder' completely or should I leave the folder intact
and just delete it's contents?

BTW, there are three folders with this name, the others have nothing to do
with NBE, the others are from SoudJam and Roxio Jam.

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html