Re: [NTLK] Virtual Intern (Was: Unsubscribing)

From: Chet Johns (cjohns_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Nov 30 2002 - 19:59:05 EST

Below is the original post from a few years ago regarding Virtual Intern. I
dropped Dr. Bielory a quick email explaining I was a newton-using physician
and would like to explore Virtual Intern in my practice. I received a
cordial letter with all the information I needed. The updated version is
very nice. I'm not sure if he is still at mac.com as this communication was
before they started charging the annual membership fee but you could try.
Sorry for the delay on replying but I had to search through a few years of
newtontalk to find it.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html