Re: [NTLK] An Apology

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Nov 30 2002 - 20:59:44 EST

------------------
>I no longer think that I will attempt to get the frozen Newton project off
the ground.

Then can you please post the sources you said that could help in this
project? Hopefully somebody else can pick up from where you left off or
make an international effort 'by the users' to finish what Masa started and
maybe even other cases. How far did you get?
------------------
>For those that commented, ebay did get back to me to let me know my
"information" auction was completely acceptable.

Yeah, I knew ebay would since other 'info. auctions' are still on ebay,
it's just the use of other owner's pics. without auth./permission. But to
help others, can you please post their reply? To me directly if not the
list?

!ooW %-)
Pres. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live Body.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html