Re: [NTLK] Another eMate question..

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Sat Nov 30 2002 - 23:29:46 EST

on 11/30/02 10:37 PM, David Orriss Jr at dave_at_davenet.net wrote:
> Was there ever a RAM upgrade made available so it would have similar system
> RAM specs to that of the 2100? My recollection is 'no' it didn't.
    There was a RAM upgrade for the eMate. It brought the eMate to the same
RAM/memory specs as the MP2x00, but the speed stayed at 25MHz (or 27MHz
depending on whose specs you read). However, there was supposed to be a
slight speed boost as it bumped the processor addressing to 32 bit from 24
bit.

Peter

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html