Re: [NTLK] Sync Newton with Mac OS X?

From: Jeremy Bond Shepherd (jbond_at_jameswhale.com)
Date: Tue Oct 01 2002 - 13:36:24 EDT

>I love the idea of open source software, but I would like some
>reimbursement for my work.

I will definitely buy a copy at $34. And I don't care if you ever open
source it as long as it works. You deserve to keep the fruits of your
talent and effort.

-Jeremy

--
Jeremy Bond Shepherd
jbond_at_jameswhale.com

Americans practice different faiths in churches, synagogues, mosques and temples. And many good people practice no faith at all. - George W. Bush, finally gets it right in his Easter Address of 2002 My PGP key is available on public keyservers.