Re: [NTLK] WTB: Newton for my wife

From: G.E. Ross (g.e.ross_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Tue Oct 01 2002 - 16:53:21 EDT

On 01/10/02 17:38, "J. Eagan Rackley" <jrackley_at_electronicbingo.com> wrote:
>> While I can't afford to get her one as nice as mine, I do have about $75
>> to spend on her (as a surpise). Does anyone have an OS 2.0 newton (130
>> or 2000) for sale for around that price?

I bought my 2100 last month for $75 on ebay's Buy it Now without waiting fo=
an auction, being impatient to get started. You can definitely get it for
less.

It's in perfect condition=8Ball the doors, flawless screen. Non OEM pen and a
dead battery, but I got a 9w charger, a rechargeable battery, and a battery
tray for $35 at

http://groups.google.com/groups?group=3Dcomp.sys.newton.marketplace

all in perfect condition.

'Course you've already got the charger and a serial dongle too I expect.

G. Ross