Re: [NTLK] ATA and Sandisk again

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Tue Oct 01 2002 - 16:52:51 EDT

"Blair Rosser" <newton_at_7thfloormedia.com> wrote:

> All sizes from 16-64MB.
> This is why I'm suspecting something with my config.
   I didn't do anything special with the config. Just had it format the card when first inserted.
   Have you installed the ATA driver on the internal store?
   Do you have other drivers that might be conflicting with the ATA driver?
   I can't say I found ATA completely ready for prime time, but any nasty errors I got were my fault for trying things I shouldn't have.

Peter