[NTLK] Re - broken stylus problems in Belgium

From: Frank Gruendel (fg2_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Tue Oct 01 2002 - 19:04:46 EDT

> I really need another stylus, that will fit in my newton.
> What are the options for me here in belgium.

Not many, I'm afraid. But there are always
people who are too good for this world and would
send you 4 brand new plastic emate stylii if you PayPal them
three Euros for shipping and gasoline spent on the way to
the post office :-)).
Those fit perfectly in a MP2x00.
Or, if you don't want to use PayPal,
stick a 5 Euro banknote into a letter and send it snail mail
to my home address, I will send you 5 stylii in return.
Shouldn't take too long either way, I'm in Germany.

Frank

-- Newton Hardware and Software at http://www.pda-soft.de