Re: [NTLK] speak text volume

From: J. Eagan Rackley (jrackley_at_electronicbingo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 02 2002 - 11:54:01 EDT

I'm pretty sure that you can't change the volume for the voice. It's the
one thing that has frustrated me about the macintalk tools.

If I have the time to actually sit somewhere quiet and listen to it, I
have the time to just read it myself. The only time I want to use it
(when I'm cleaning, or some other task), I can't hear it :P.

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to read to myself :). It's still cool to
show to people:)

-Eagan