[NTLK] Help wanted in Hamilton, On. Canada

From: H Roshan (kingz_indian_at_yahoo.ca)
Date: Wed Oct 02 2002 - 18:27:21 EDT

Anyone in Hamilton part of this list? Just got myself
a newt compatible ethernet card but I have to upload
the drivers for it. I dont have the serial
adapter/cable to do this. Would love to borrow and
upload the drivers and get on the internet. That
would pretty much solve all my problems for now with
my uMP2000. Thanks a million in advance. Would drive
to get this done in a radius of 50 km from where I
live.