Re: [NTLK] OT - Service Manual needed for LW Pro 810

From: tfbiii_at_nbscomputers.net
Date: Thu Oct 03 2002 - 12:52:18 EDT

FYI - no one has this part in stock. There is hope though if anyone else =
has this problem. Those geniuses at Shreve Systems got sick of not being =
able to get the part so they took one to a machine shop and had some =
milled out of aluminium. Granted it's $70, but you never have to worry =
about the gear getting eaten again.

Thanks to all who helped me out.

Fred