Re: [NTLK] ATA Driver

From: Richard Lowrey (richard.lowrey_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Oct 03 2002 - 17:21:28 EDT

Thanks to Blair,Grant and Laurent. the answer to my question is not yet. :)

Oh certainly congrats are in order for the marathon paul!

Paul stated on his web site:

How can I know if ATA Support works with my cards?

There is no list of compatible cards yet. Here is the test to perform to be
sure that a card works:

  a.. Install ATA Support Demo
  b.. Insert your card. A card slip should appear. Click on "Partition".
Choose Zero sectors.
  c.. Copy a note and move it to the card.
  d.. Unmount the stores (use the blinking star), remove the card, insert it
again.
  e.. Your note should be there.
  f.. You can also check the speed with Nick's TestIt.
A card is not compatible if:

  a.. There is an error -10581/-10582 when inserting the card. This means
that ATA Support didn't recognize your card.
  b.. There is an error when you partition the card.
  c.. There is an error when you reinsert the card.
  d.. Nick's TestIt gives an abnormally slow speed (more than 20 or 30
seconds to move 100 KB).