[NTLK] installing an SER-001

From: Paul Vaughan (paulsvaughan_at_yahoo.com.au)
Date: Fri Oct 04 2002 - 05:52:24 EDT

Hi everyone,

I just installed an SER-001, and now the cover of my
2k Newton doesn't stay held by the clips on the back.

The problem seems to be that the case is not as "slim"
as it was before, so the cover is pushed up slightly
at the hinge, and doesn't 'engage' the clips as it did
before.

Is this a normal result of installing the SER-001, or
should I reopen the case and reseat the SER-001.

Thanks

Paul

http://uk.my.yahoo.com