Re: [NTLK] Connecting a TiBook and Newton with irDA

From: Michael Sciascia (msciascia_at_poc.it)
Date: Fri Oct 04 2002 - 07:05:06 EDT

On Friday, Oct 4, 2002, at 08:20 Europe/Rome, Jon Glass wrote:

> Do you have the control panel open when NewtonDILTester is trying to
> communicate? If so, that may be your problem, but it's hard to say.
> What yo=
> have done is what I do. However I get my best results by connecting
> from th=
> Newton first, and then choosing connect from NDILT. Have you checked
> your
> settings--IrDA on the Newton and in NDILT? In NDILT, I would make sure
> that
> IrDA is the only option checked.

I tried to connect first from the newton but after a while it says that
there was non response, but the Titanium sees correctly the Newton
throught the irDA.

> Have you also tried booting from 9. I don=B9t have X, so don't know if
> that
> could be causing your problem or not...

i tried both on Jaguar (NDILT didn't work) and booting from OS9 where
NDILT worked but th eNewton couldn't see the Titanium.

> Jon Glass
> Krakow, Poland

Thanks anyway for the help.
Do you have any other suggestions?