Re: [NTLK] Subject: Re: NYCnug, Well...

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Oct 04 2002 - 18:02:09 EDT

Not really, but it allows better recognition since acryonyms can be =
misread. :-o
Apple would love a VirtualPc.U.G.(PUG). :-P

How about ... 'NAG'(Newton Anonymous Group'?...NYNAG?...NewNAG(wait that's =
my GF)(already an ex.)...hmmm...
------------------
>Martina or Woo will probably know this, but do you need the UG at the end =
in
>case you want to become an official Apple User Group ? I would personally
>love it if there more Newton User Groups that are officially recognized by
>Apple ;-)
>And though I don't live anywhere near NY I really like the NYNEX though...
>

>Robert Benschop

!ooW
Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group.