Re: [NTLK] Hemlock Update?

From: Michael J. Hußmann (michael_at_michael-hussmann.de)
Date: Sat Oct 05 2002 - 08:07:12 EDT

deranian_at_att.net (deranian_at_att.net) wrote:

> Anyway, I noticed when trying to use Hemlock recently, that a lot of
the .scr
> files do not work any longer. Also, when you try and update the .scr file
> using the update feature, there's an error saying that the file is no longer
> available at that location.

Just out of curiousity: does my .scr file (http://www.michael-
hussmann.de/mjh.src.hqx) work with Hemlock? I've never checked for
myself. (This isn't one of the more useful Sherlock plug-ins -- it's just
for searching on my own site --, but when Atomz offered Sherlock support,
I just couldn't resist adding it.)

- Michael

Michael J. Hussmann

E-mail: michael_at_michael-hussmann.de