Re: [NTLK] dongleless ethernet cards?

From: David C. Myers (myers_at_aedifice.net)
Date: Sat Oct 05 2002 - 12:55:42 EDT

Ugh. Xjack. Just as fragile as the dongle. The Xircom cards (I
believe) have a thickened area at the end of the card with a direct,
sturdy RJ45 plug. (Although perhaps that particular physical
arrangement requires a Type III housing, which I guess the Newton
wouldn't support.)

Anything at all like this available?

Out of curiosity, is the source code for these drivers available? I do
see a driver for NE2000 in the C++ toolkit; what about 3com and other
cards?

-David.