[NTLK] todo cleaner

From: Tony Kan (tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz)
Date: Sun Oct 06 2002 - 08:16:33 EDT

Hi Newtonians
Just downloaded todo cleaner and ran it. The app first announced that it
had deleted 5 empty todos and then produces a whole big list of todos with
dates next to them. There are check boxes next to them and a “delete”
button at the bottom. Presumably I can check the ones I want to delete and
click “delete”. But which ones should I delete? There are no clues and the
todos subjects are not listed. Any guidance greatly appreciated.
Cheers
Tony.
PS. My MP2k1’s jaggies mysteriously went away after I froze everything that
I didn’t absolutely need (which didn’t solve the problem in itself) and then
a couple of months later I reactivated Avi’s backdrop and now they’ve gone.
Hope this might help someone who is investigating how jaggies come about.