Re: [NTLK] Original 2x00 stylus

From: Jeffrey M. Swiger (N8NOE_at_Comcast.Net)
Date: Tue Oct 08 2002 - 00:04:13 EDT

These CRAZY hams are everywhere!! Bet your the one messing my TV up, or
talking through my toaster?..Huh!!!
I'm still working on APRS for the Newton, and not having alot of luck,
But packet works fine.. Now working on getting the GPS Data to feed
into the Kenwood and Newton.. Oh Well.. Someday were all going to grow
Antennas and be tracked by the Birds!..
( Someone reading this might just think I'm Crazy, But I'm not!! Realy!
I Mean it!! )))...

I Don't miss my Computer, But I do miss my Dog!.. 73

> Paul Braun WD9GCO
> 2102 Yorktowne Dr
> Valparaiso, IN 46383
> splendor_at_laidbak.com
>

> "A computer without Microsoft software is like a dog without a bunch
> of bricks tied to its head."

     *** N8NOE ***
   Jeffrey M. Swiger
    5562 Rowley Dr.