Re: [NTLK] Power adaptors....radio shack?

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Tue Oct 08 2002 - 03:09:43 EDT

SNIP

> Actually I'm more concerned with availability than with price. Does
> anyone know of a source for original power adaptors?
>
> I wouldn't use a Radio Shack one -- I work for a company that does some
> electronic manufacturing and I know where to get very high quality
> power adapters with good voltage regulators. Still, I'd rather use an
> original one, so if any one has any leads please let me know!
>
> Thanks,
>
> --Jesse

Jesse, I know a source in Europe (Austria), but I do not know if this would
be an option for you. His name is Hansjoerg Martini
mailto:hj.martini_at_tv-net.at

But since you have access to regulated high quality power adaptors you can
use one of those. The question is to find and adapt the right plug for the
Newt.

Johannes