Re: [NTLK] Change of web site, email address...

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Tue Oct 08 2002 - 16:13:37 EDT

On 08/10/02 14:29, "Bradley K. Tober" <btober_at_mac.com> wrote:

> Since Apple is deactivating the iTools accounts of those who have not yet
> upgraded to .Mac on October 14, my web site
> <http://homepage.mac.com/handshakecompanies> will no longer work. It will
> later be moved to <http://homepage.mac.com/btober/handshakecompanies>, but my
> web address <http://www.handshakecompanies.com> will be modified to redirect
> to the new URL. Also, as a result of the account deactivation, my email
> <handshakecompanies_at_mac.com> will no longer work. You may continue to contact
> me at <btober_at_mac.com>. Once I have a new computer to work with, I will make
> all of these appropiate adjustments/changes.

What? You can't make those changes from your Newton?

;-)

-Laurent.

BUAG // n.: [abbreviation, from alt.fan.warlord] Big Ugly ASCII Graphic.
Pejorative term for ugly ASCII art, especially as found in sig blocks. For
some reason, mutations of the head of Bart Simpson are particularly common
in the least imaginative sig blocks. See warlording.